- The CiteAb Awards is open to anyone who is involved in the research antibody industry. Companies can be from anywhere in the world.
- Entries can be made independently, or by multiple people together. Self nomination is only allowed in the ‘Most exciting antibody validation initiative’ category, where it is encouraged.
- Activities on which entries are based must have taken place between January 2015 and December 2015.
- Please ensure that the information submitted is accurate and the correct companies are credited as appropriate. CiteAb accepts no responsibility for any incorrectly submitted information which is then published.
- Entries must be made online using the official entry template for the respective award. Each category has a different template. Entries will not be accepted by any other means. All questions on the category-specific entry template must be answered.
- If you feel your submission will benefit from supporting materials for the judges, or you have questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
- You can enter into as many of the nominated categories as you wish. Each submission must be made using the relevant entry forms.
- The judges reserve the right to re-categorise entries if they think another category would be more suitable. We will contact you if your submission is felt to be better placed in another category.
- By submitting an entry, the entrant confirms that they have read and agree with the rules of entry and understand these now apply.
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding them.
- The awards close at 23:59 GMT on 22 January 2016 and winners will be announced on Monday 1 February 2016 on citeab.com/awards
- Winners will be informed by email and will receive a CiteAb Antibody Awards 2016 certificate and a CiteAb Antibody Awards 2016 logo to display on their website and products.
- CiteAb reserves the right to change these terms and conditions
For the purposes of judging, all information provided will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will only be viewed by the judging panels for each award. However, content from your submission may be included in the news items distributed to announce the winners of the CiteAb Antibody Awards. Any information that is commercially sensitive and which may not be used should be clearly marked ‘judges’ eyes only.’
By submitting an entry for an award, you agree to CiteAb using it on citeab.com and through the CiteAb mailing list, and in other publications including, but not limited to, case studies. You also agree to the CiteAb Antibody Awards 2016 media partner and using the submissions.
Cost to Enter
Entering the CiteAb Antibody Awards 2016 is free.