THE RULES AND SMALL PRINT
- The CiteAb Awards are open to anyone who is involved in the research reagent industry. Companies can be from anywhere in the world
- Entries can be made independently, or by multiple people together. Self nomination is only allowed in the "The Innovation Award", "Image of the year", and "Charitable Initiative of the Year", categories, where it is encouraged.
- Unless otherwise stated in an award description, activities on which entries are based must have taken place between January 2022 and December 2022.
- Please ensure that the information submitted is accurate and the correct companies are credited as appropriate. CiteAb accepts no responsibility for any incorrectly submitted information which is then published.
- Entries must be made online using the official entry template for the respective award. Each category has a different template. Entries will not be accepted by any other means. All questions on the category-specific entry templates must be answered unless otherwise stated.
- If you feel your submission will benefit from supporting materials for the judges, or you have questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
- You can enter into as many of the nominated categories as you wish. Each submission must be made using the relevant entry forms.
- The judges reserve the right to re-categorise entries if they think another category would be more suitable. We will contact you if your submission is felt to be better placed in another category.
- By submitting an entry, the entrant confirms that they have read and agree with the rules of entry and understand these now apply.
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding them.
- Winners will be confirmed on 27th March 2023 and will be displayed on citeab.com/awards.
- Winners will be informed by email and will receive a CiteAb Awards 2023 award, certificate and digital winners pack, with the right to display the awards logo on their website and products.
- CiteAb reserves the right to change these terms and conditions
For the purposes of judging, all information provided will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will only be viewed by the judging panels for each award. However, content from your submission may be included in the news items distributed to announce the winners of the CiteAb Awards. Any information that is commercially sensitive and which may not be used should be clearly marked ‘judges’ eyes only.’
By submitting an entry for an award, you agree to CiteAb using it on citeab.com and through the CiteAb mailing list, and in other publications including, but not limited to, case studies. You also agree to the CiteAb Awards 2023 media team using the submissions in the wider media unless you specifically request on your entry form that details are kept private.
Cost to Enter
Entering the CiteAb Awards 2023 is free.